These awesome bloggers awarded me with several awards!! Makes me ecstatic to be shown so much love. 🙂
Novice Journal – 7×7 Link Award
Lara: On The Weigh Down – The versatile blogger award
Seasons Change, and Change, and Change – The versatile blogger award
It’s Just One Aspect – The versatile blogger award
Now, since there are so many rules that come with these… I will break a few. LOL. I am sorry I must rebel, but I will do my best. 🙂
The Versatile Blogger Award has the following rules:
Post a picture of the award.
Thank the award giver
Share 7 random facts about yourself
Nominate 15 other bloggers about this and tell the so
Random things about muah… not an easy task. LOL
1. I use to be a workout fanatic
2. I would like to be a workout fanatic again
3. I love the color red and color my hair, of coarse, red.
4. I have a love for pop music… LOL… don’t hate
5. I like Hookahs
6. I like collecting flasks… LOL… but have lost all that I have collected. Gotta start again.
7. I have no clue about the different styles of poetry, I just write.
My 15 nominee’s:
1. Warrior Poet Wisdom – Such inspiration and insight.
2. Mortal Hearts with Immortal Souls – Very inspirational and full of positivity.
3. Verse Not Prose – Love the poetry.
4. Vampire Weather – Unique … and a muse to me.
5. Aspire, Motivate, Succeed! – The title says it all.
6. arjun1097 Revelation – Draws me in, love the poetry
7. Picnic with ants – an inspiration to me.
8. As the Pendulum Swings – I can relate so very much.
9. Ben Naga – Great poetry.
10. LSCOTT POETRY – Beautiful.
11. Stronghold (Bluesander) – Beautiful poetry I very much relate to.
12. Art Epiphany – Absolutely love the poetry.
13. Cheaper Than Therapy – A new blog I just discovered. Inspirational.
14. thepoeticgoblin – Poetry I can relate to very much.
15. Miss Mental Health – Mental health is something I can VERY much relate to. Love the rantings. 🙂
7×7 Link Award
I think I am gonna go nuts following all these rules… I will give it my best shot.
Here are the steps. All
50 3 of them: I am keeping this from the last blogger because it is hilariously true.
- Write some random fact about yourself. (Posting “I am a blogger” does NOT count.)
- List 7 of your posts that you think deserve to be read. (And apparently they’re categorized.)
- Nominate 7 other bloggers – which I do not think I have it in me to do so at this time. I adore so many blogs. Please forgive me for this rule breaking. 😦
Fact: Do not laugh – I love The Vampire Diaries and find Damon to be the most hilarious, antagonistic jerk, but he is my most favorite character in the show. He is such a jack arse and I love it. I hear he gets nicer later… but I am hoping not too nice. I think I will get the books. LOL
Time to link up to some of my favorite posts!
Most Popular: Mindfulness for Sunday
Most Controversial: Bruised – About my sons abuse and the hell and pain it put me through. I cry as I explain this… so I won’t say more about it. Just read if you like.
Most Helpful: Being Mindful
Most Underrated: What do you want from me?? – About my ex’s suicide.
Most Surprisingly Successful: A Letter To Mom – About my Mommy (yes, I am an adult but she will always be mommy). 🙂
Most Beautiful: To Memorize Them – About my beautiful, amazing children. Tears well in my eyes. They are my everything.
Most Pride Worthy: The Pendulum Swings – about my disorder, how it brings me down, yet I continue to get back up.